Gas Cookers With Ovens C-G961
• Funnelled surface tops, manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
• Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
• Hobs with dimensions 397 x 350 mm allowing the use of large pans and pots. The shortened distance between the central prongs, 75 mm, allows them to support pans with a very small diameter (8 cm). This also avoids the danger of small containers tipping over.
• The hobs are manufactured in RAAF enamelled cast iron (resistant to acid and alkali products, and to fire and high temperatures).
• Double crown burners and diffusers in nickel-plated cast iron, guaranteeing the even distribution of heat from the flame in the bottom of the pans, even large ones. This avoids the accumulation of heat at a single point and optimises the energy transfer of the product.
• Burners of different power ratings to adapt to the containers and their use with different foodstuffs: 5,25 kW (Ø 100 mm), 8,0 kW (Ø 120 mm), 10,2 kW (Ø 140 mm).
• Burners slot back in with no way of confusing their position.
• Low consumption pilots and thermocouples positioned within the body of the burner for greater protection.
• Gas conduction in flexible stainless steel tubes, making internal manipulation easier and facilitating any repair work.
• Controls set on a protective base with a system against water infiltration.
• High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector aligned with the hobs, facilitating
• manoeuverability and supporting larger containers, increasing useful surface area.
NO: OF BURNERS: 4
SIZE OF OVEN: GN2/1
DIMENSIONS: 1.200 x 930 x 850